Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this scene. Empowering! I think a lot of us have been there.

Can parents of the vaccine-injured relate?

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I love that, @Turquesa! I am a huge Golden Girls fan, LOL, and sadly, I can relate. :(

I've shared a bit about my horrific experience during my 1st pregnancy with military doctors. When I decided to discontinue chemotherapy (for a disease I was misdiagnosed as having and then treated with extremely toxic drugs) after researching and understanding that I indeed was not ill, I informed the main doctor I was going to approach things differently. His response? "You don't know what you are doing. You are just a little girl. You are going to be dead within 6 months. I suggest you stay for your infusion today." I was a married mother of a 10 month old baby. I wasn't ignorant, I was dismissed and even threatened. God complex. Loser.

I think I need to look him up and send him pictures of my ten children and me, healthy as can be. He was the same one who also told me I'd never be able to conceive anymore children, only AFTER 6 chemo treatments...

I've had some other issues with being dismissed. Unfortunately, I often learn the hard way how to find my voice. Good thing it's been found.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts