Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pregnancy has made me feel the sexiest I've ever felt. I've always been a very sexual, sensual person. But now I feel so different, like I've gain a new confidence that makes me feel so comfortable in my own skin and that I look beautiful no matter what.

Me and my boyfriend already had a great sex life. We're both young people (22 & 23), but now that we're having a baby together it has brought us so much closer and we're more willing to share with each other our fantasies and experiment.

I think it goes beyond the hormones or whatever, it's like the bond between us has become way stronger and that makes us be without inhibitions. Has anyone experienced anything like this?

·
Registered
271 Posts
I did a lot more with my first two pregnancies. I was 23 the first time and unfortunately a single mother. I was one horny pregnant girl who of course was not getting any outside action
but I did feel sexy. Second time with partner was feelin' sexy the second trimeseter when the tiredness/nausea subsided and love hormones hit me like a ton of bricks. We couldn't keep our hands off of eachother. I also was a bellydancer in a troupe then and performed through my fifth month. I was 27. Now I'm 35 with my third baby and I tell you I felt sexy at first when my boobs first filled in a bit and I wasn't too huge but this pregnancy has been a lot more fatiguing for me. It's a lot harder with two older kids to find the time/energy to have sex even if I feel like it! I have less energy and feel much more frumpy this pregnancy, but I also don't really care! My husband finds me very sexy while pregnant. So even when I feel frumpy he seems to still think I'm hot

·
Premium Member
6,630 Posts
I didn't my last pregnancy, but I do this one. However, as sexy as I feel, I'm not having sex at the moment.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Nope. Pregnancy leaves me feeling totally unsexy. Of course this may have a little to do with the fact that I know DP isn't particularly attracted to me when I'm pregnant. He tries but I know it's not his thing.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Oh gosh no and I couldn't care less.
I'm far too uncomfortable right now to feel remotely sexy, but I don't mind it. I know this is temporary and things will go back to normal after, eventually, and that's fine.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
no.
I'm just funny and fat looking right now. Maybe when I get a bit rounder I will feel more Goddess like
I'm looking forward to that!

·
Registered
498 Posts
I don't feel sexy... I don't even feel in the mood! The few times we have DTD, I felt awkward because the baby was moving and it made me think that the baby was getting smooshed so I totally lost the mood.

But then again, my weight is a big factor in how I feel. I have been having sexy dreams atleast but I am not pregnant in my dreams.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kssinca View Post

But then again, my weight is a big factor in how I feel. I have been having sexy dreams atleast but I am not pregnant in my dreams.
Me too! I always look really hot in my dreams
I lost a bunch of weight and looked fantastic right before I got pregnant with DS...I may never look that way again but in my dreams I always do.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'm uncomfortable, cranky still dealing with nausea 24/7 and already have two girls. However... I feel sexier this PG than I have EVER felt in my life. DH is one of those "I LOVE PG WOMEN" kind of guys and he is SOOO proud and turned on by my Pg body that honestly I dont' know how I coudl not feel sexy and sensual when I see how he looks at me. Even at 30 weeks we are still at it daily and I gotta say i LOVE it.
:
:
:

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Great topic. I'm 42 and 39 weeks pregnant with our 3rd child. Our love life had been getting better and better for the few months leading up to mis-counting the dates and getting pregnant (oops). I was afraid that we wouldn't reconnect, but we totally have! Our children are 9 & 4, and the first pregnancy, I don't think we had sex at all. 2nd, we did a lot during the last month ... After pregnancy both times, it took me awhile to allow him back into my life "that way".

This time, though, I've been sooooooooooooo into him and us! Maybe we'll do it again in a couple years! (get pregnant again, I mean - we'll definitely be having sex more)

--janis

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all your replies.

Honestly Im a very sexual person. I never stopped having sex while the whole nauseous, fatigue and believe me I felt bad, but also the only time that I wasnt thinking about how bad I felt was during sex. Now that has gone away it's even better, the only thing that made me a bit insecure was when I was on top, because I dont have a pregnant belly yet, just a belly and I just felt like I looked fat, but my boyfriend has reassured me many times that he thinks it's beautiful, because it's not just a belly, it's a baby with a baby in it. We're super silly, so my reply was "oh, like a kangaroo? I feel much better now haha"

Could it be bad for the baby to have sex for long periods of time? I kinda always worry the next day that that might not be good.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dogmom327 View Post
Nope. Pregnancy leaves me feeling totally unsexy. Of course this may have a little to do with the fact that I know DP isn't particularly attracted to me when I'm pregnant. He tries but I know it's not his thing.
I feel the same way. My DBF is not particularly into pregnant women so it makes me feel a little unsexy. Although, I'm obviously not showing just yet. I'm anticipating being unattractive to him which makes me feel pretty sad. Oh well, we'll get through it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Since this is my first pregnancy, and we thought we couldn't conceive, and this being a complete surprise, I find my husband WAY more attractive. It's funny to me because I find him MUCH more manly, and am loving the smell of his breath, and his skin. I have my days where I'm not that into him, naturally. ahahaha But for the most part, I'm WAY more attracted to him knowing he got me pregnant.. Guess its the reason we continue to mate as humans. It kicks your animal instincts in overdrive. I feel like I've finally become a woman, if that makes sense.
I love it!
(not having nausea helps hahha)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.