Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
My partner's mother gave us one for Christmas. Every year she gives all her kids some "useful," usually safety-related gift (the year before it was an emergency escape ladder). At first I was like, WTF? Where's the real gift? But it's actually kind of cool because these are so NOT things I would ever buy for myself, but it's great to have around. The first aid kit has everything under the sun -- everything mentioned above and lots more, too -- swabs, tourniquets, you name it. It also has basic first aid instructions and tips, so the info's right there at your fingertips when you need it. A cool thing. So it's not very "natural" although we could certainly customize it with some stuff. But it works for us!

We have one in the car that's about depleted -- I think all that's left in there is the nail polish remover (why? manicure emergencies count as first-aid?) and those pointless little teensy 1/2-inch long bandaids, and maybe one packet of Tylenol. So time to replenish that one.

~nick

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.