Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I've gotten them--it shows up as an order in my database but they didnt actually pay. The first time it happened I emailed the person (it was someone I knew) to make sure that there hadnt been a problem with the order, and I never heard back. Now I just ignore them.

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
ugh, yes, I get them too. I usually email to ask if they want the items and sometimes they do. But, if it is a really large order with random stuff, and no payment, it drives me crazy because I have to re-stock all the stuff!

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
What do you mean by fake? I know a lot of the diapering mom's pretend to buy things they can't afford sometimes.
This is someone playing around or just being mean. Maybe they are checking shipping, but you can do it without doing the fianle submit.

·
Registered
522 Posts
ppl trying to see how much an order will cost in total, and ppl not realizing what PayPal is, and not having an account... I usually e-mail them, and 9 times out of 10, I can still capture the order. Have to be fast though!

susie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.