Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm looking for something for my son, but I don't know what to call it so I can search the internet for one.

Pretty simple...once of those cube paper bax with a light bulb that has a mobile thing inside of it so that when the light is turned on you can see the pattern revolving (the light shines through).

I always see thm in movies where it's the kids bedtime and think if would be cool to have, but now I can't seem to find it on the internet cause I don't know what to call it.

I've tried mobile lanter, mobile light....ummmmm, what else?

Anyone, KWIM?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.