Mothering Forum banner

Do you like Front Snap or Side Snap better?

589 Views 20 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  mumtoasher
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Side snap! Gives it a neater appearance and fits my DD really well.
I like side snap for most things...they seem to fit nicer. That being said, I do use lots of fuzzi bunz which of course are front snap.
Amy
See less See more
front snap, they are more like spoises i guess

ewwy spoises!
front snap works better for me.
Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybearmom
:
See less See more
To answer my own question---now I like SS better--but some fs fits well, too. DH just informed me that he loves FS.
(It does seem easier on a wiggly baby).
See less See more
I recently ordered a few side-snappers, since I saw a round of pictures on one baby comparing front with side snap, and couldn't believe the difference in trimness, so I'm going to experiment on my own child!
See less See more
Side snapping! Nice and trim through the crotch and cleaner looking.
I'm very interested in this thread as i've discovered i need to get snap covers and was unsure which i wanted to get...considering that my son loves to be on his feet though i would think side snap covers would be easier to put on yes?

it is a daily struggle to get his FB snapped up
See less See more
I really liked the front snaps but reading the posts I am wondering if I should of tried the side snaps. I now use prefolds and I am experimenting with different folds.
Generally speaking, side-snapping diapers fit Sara better. She's got really chubby thighs and when I put a front-snapping diaper on her, the wings fold up funny. I hate that. BUT fuzzi bunz are obviously front-snapping and they fit great too. But most front-snappers fit horribly on her.

meg
I'm okay with either - though I used to be a strictly side-snappin' mama. But when it comes to covers, it's side-snap all the way. FWIW, El Bees converted me to FS
See less See more
I prefer front snaps. I think they look better and I find them easier and they are less confusing when someone besides me is changing the baby.
See less See more
Definitely Side Snaps

Fit's my son's chunky thighs without any wing droop or poofiness.
See less See more
Right now, I like most side snap diapers for Landen, because he is a thin kid. Gunnar was a lot chunkier, and side snaps never fit right on his thighs. I always used front snap for him. My dgd is on the chubby side, and mostly wears front snap, but side snap work well too.
See less See more
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.