Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ask because I prefer knit in the round pieces, but some of the super hyena wool is knit flat. Like BBB -- I've never actually seen one in person, but it has seams, so I am assuming it is knit flat? I don't like seams all that much, but I've seen some gorgeous pieces lately that are knit flat, and I'm starting to think I might just have to get over myself! :LOL

So, do you have a preference?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the seams on the BBB aren't bulky, huh? How does she manage that?

I can't stand the look of most seams from the outside -- they mess up the line of the piece, kwim? They're ugly. :LOL But the BBB are an exception to that -- those seams are hardly noticeable from the outside, at least in pics.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmm, perhaps I will have to find some BBB pants in the near future. Yeah, right!
: Like they'll just magically appear out of the sky and fall into my lap! HEHEHEH!

(Think wool pants would look funny on a kid who isn't wearing a CD underneath? Gemma actually went poo on the potty today.
And she asked to sit up there two more times, too.)

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are definitely tempting me, Angelica.

And what am I gonna do when Gemma PLs?!? Guess that's another thread, but holy moly, I am so not ready for that. I love my (her) diapers, I love this board, and I'm not having any more babies in the forseeable future. WAAAH!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts