1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>CUZ I DO!!!!!</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href="http://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=9087" target="_blank">http://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=9087</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know what you think guys! I took like, 7 tests. \</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Cheap Internet Tests: positive</p>
<p>FRER: negative</p>
<p>digital: negative</p>

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
<p>Honestly, it looks kind of evap-y to me.... But I've seen a few of those turn into BFPs. What is the sensitivity on that IC?</p>

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
<p>You aren't gonna like this (or may be if you are like me and just like to POAS you will...) just keep testing...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have had IC look that positive before and be -.  :(  I've also, though, had IC look that positive and be positive!  :)  But I usually want at least 2 different tests to + + + + + + + before I'll call it official.  </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Hang in there!  </p>
<p>Jenne</p>

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
<p>I'd conside that test to be "inconclusive". Not a no and not a yes. I had a similar looking test last Sunday, I waited 2 days and took another cheapie test as well as a CBE digital and got positives on both. So don't get your hopes up but don't give up hope? Does that help at all? LOL</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck!</p>

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<p>Thank you guys! I am going to get a blood test on Monday, and figure it one once and for all.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I just want it so bad to be a positive.</p>

·
Registered
138 Posts
<p>I can JUST see it (wearing my glasses)</p>
<p>It IS very very faint, and I agree that it could be an evaporation line, however I do think you should re-test in 2-3 days time, or if you just like to POAS every day....</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Good luck x</p>

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
<p>I see it, but it looks like an evap to me.  Hope I'm wrong though and you get your BFP!  (Personally, I wouldn't call myself + till I see it on a FRER.)</p>

·
Registered
138 Posts
<p>Keep us posted :)</p>

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
<p>That looks to me like a negative -- I see the very thin line, but it looks to me like a little pooling before the antibody strip,which is the bright white just ot the right. I say that because the bright-white is exactly the same width as the control, while the 'line' is much thinner.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>And because I was using a brand of ICs every week until my first PPAF where I swear every other test gave me exactly that image but I very clearly wasn't pregnant.</p>

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
<p>I definitely see it! I've had several positives look that light. Let us know what the blood test says!</p>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts