Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dilemma I was hoping someone could help me with. I have several Valor Kids size Large AIO's, which I just love
My DS is 18 months old, and weight 31.5 lbs and is around 3 feet tall (he's off the charts in both weight and height). He hasn't actually gained weight for... well... 3 months or so.

While my Large VK do currently fit DS, there is not a ton of room left, KWIM? I use either the loosest or next-to-loosest snap setting on them (the ubertim is a bit smaller and I have to use the loosest, all others I use the next-to-loosest snap setting).

ANYhoo - I am wondering if I should keep investing in Large VK AIO's if he's going to outgrow them soon. Since they're so hard to find, should I only get XL's instead?

Would love some advice/guidance, oh wise hyenas!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Hum...You should try one of the Front snapping toddler size VK AIO's. Jack's Magic Bean Stalk had some really cute ones instock! My 30# 4 year old can wear a large in VK but he is kinda skinny. How close to growing out of Larges is he?

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
loveybum xl are a nice size. My DS is 29lb and 35.5 inches and i still cross snap them they are stocked now
Jeana

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Are there still some extra large AIOs in stock at the HC Valor Kids store? (I didn't look before posting this.
You could buy just one XL and see how it fits, just to compare. Maybe that would give you a better idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts