Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I thought I had the stash all set... but now that we are doing all prefolds I'm finding myself looking at a variety of covers. I'm loving the PUL covers we have (especially Wiggle Worm Bottoms!) but also find myself tempted to try out a Loveybums wool cover.

How do Loveybums fit under clothing? I've read that the jersey is thinnest, then crepe is a little thicker and then interlock is the thickest (and best for overnight). Has anyone had trouble with the jersey leaking since it is thin?

Thanks!

I'm also open to other suggestions for STRETCHY wool covers that fit well under clothing. The cheaper the better.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I LOVE my Loveybums jersey cover! No problems w/ leaking at all, it is pretty trim; it is beautiful as well
I also got a crepe off the TP and it rocks, too! Trim as well, maybe a *little* thicker then the jersey.

I also have a Stacinator that I like well enough, I don't LOVE the side snaps though......it is pretty trim though.

HTH!

·
Registered
915 Posts
I have a loveybums interlock and crepe (both are great BTW!) and the crepe is pretty trim....I could definitely put clothes over it...right now, it's so hot here that I just put it with a tee though....I don't think I would try the interlock under clothes though...it's pretty thick. I hear the jersey is great for daytime without leaking and probably would work great under clothing....I have one on the way since they were out of stock in my son's size when I ordered the other two covers....never used a wool Stacinator so I'm not sure about that one. I have some of the fleece covers but not the wool.

·
Registered
997 Posts
I use wool covers under clothing all the time. My favorites are Kiwipies and Fuzbombs and the Fuzeasy is great because it is very stretchy. I have some loveybums for the new babe, but haven't had a chance to try them yet.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Just got 3 Loveybums last week and I love them (in fact I'm in this forum right now cuz my dd keeps pooping on them, but thats another story!)

The crepe are thicker, but still have some stretch and are fine under clothes. I'm used to fleece covers and these seem to be about the same or a little trimmer. The jersey are real stretchy, really trim and have yet leaked. I've heard the interlock is the stretchiest.

I try my hardest NOT to put them under clothes cuz I love them so!

·
Registered
6,920 Posts
Oh, I had a crepe wool LB that was awsome under clothes and I even used it at night fine too, unfortunately I threw it in the wash(not sure who put it in the pail), and it is tiny now.
My dd is a large, and this would probably fit a small.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.