Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted in a while (adjusting to moving and becoming a SAHM) and I don't know if any of you remember me, but I wanted to share some pics, if you don't mind taking a peek!

I was lucky enough to score a custom RB wool jersey cover recently - it has a picture of my daughter embroidered on it! I just LOOOOVE it. I had seen another MDC mama's cover that had her child's pic on it and I have been dying for one ever since. I also got an RB FLAG made to go with it (fabric from e-quilter.com)

Also, I just received 15 new Angelwraps AIOS (made with fabric I ordered from equilter.com) and they are so pretty!!!

Eliza's whole current stash is HERE if you want to take a peek. If you have problems, go to www.ofoto.com and sigh in with [email protected], password woolrich.

Thanks for taking a peek!

XOXO

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
Ok, I'm on dipe 4 and I'm already amazed. Words can not describe how much I LOVE your stash. You know my babe is younger that yours. If you want a Little Sister, let my daughter be it, PLLLLLLLLLEASE!

ETA now that I've seen them ALL I still love them! OMG! I love the patterns you chose! So sweet!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Hi Penny!

Good to see you around again. Hope your adjustment goes smoothly.

Love the new Eliza portrait dipe. I've got an AIO portrait dipe by Ann (Cuddle in One). Wish mine was on a wool shell though.

The rest of your stash-- lovely--

Karla

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys!

Spark - Cicely is SOOO cute (I looked at your website) and I am desperately wanting a little sister for Eliza so ship her on down here, mama! I promise to diaper her little bum with the best I have

clothcrazymom - Hi there! Nice to see you, too! I just e-mailed you with my new contact info!

hallesmom - I did have some disposable income to play with when I was working so I got to buy lots of cute dipes - now I am a SAHM and totally broke, but at least I still have my stash!

XOXO

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I LOVE that RB! That is sooo cool. I don't have a single Angelwrap but I always think they look so great.

And, I must say, I am green with envy over that Sushi wool! Very nice!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.