Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby is here now and I have been CDing pretty successfully. I have a question though -
Do you wash pockets & QD AIO shells seperate from PFs & Inserts?? So far I have been trying to hand wash pockets, covers and shells of quick dry AIOs since I wash my PF and hemp inserts on Hot/Cold.
Is it necessary or can I wash everything on Hot/cold?? What about prowrap covers?? TIA

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
If they are just peed in, I pull the prefold out and put it in the diaper pail, then toss the pocket in the regular laundry. If its popped on, it all goes in the diaper pail. I dont think it is neccessary to wash them seperately.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I don't wash anything seperately (well, excluding wool). We have a mix of everything, fitteds, pockets and AIOs, with internal and quick dry soakers. All of it goes right in the pail together and gets washed when it's full

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
Everything except wool and my fleece covers gets washed to gether. I found my calico baby fleece covers pick up fuzzies so I just wash them with clothing.
Jeana

·
Registered
513 Posts
I wash all my aios and pul or nylon covers separately from fitted, flats and pf.
The only reason for this is that I only wash every four days. I have to do two loads anyway so it is just how I split it up. When we washed more often, it all went together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts