Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do your children tell you their dreams?
You've watched them smile in their sleep, and heard them laugh and sometimes fuss- do you get to hear some of their interesting dreams?

My ds was so happy when he told me he dreamed he had a HORSE that loved to eat ROSES!

·
Registered
17,896 Posts
I love it when my children tell me thier dreams. my two oldes talk in thier sleep so it is always fun to get the inside scoop.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Noah tries to tell me about his dreams. But he has trouble finding the right words, and he often doesn`t remeber what he was dreaming.

And it is always just when he has nightmares.
I don`t even think he has ever talked about having a good dream.

But he is just 3 years old, so maybe this is normal?

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Saviel's favorite thing since he could strat to remember his dreams was to tell me about them first thing in the morning. He does every morning adn if he forgets I always ask. When he gets good at writing I would like for him to keep a dream journal as I did.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Yes, DS will talk about what he's dreaming of right before falling asleep. Like tonight, he was talking about digging in the dirt. And in the morning I'll ask him about his dreams and he'll tell me they were about trains, or mowers or whatever he loves!

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Halle hasn't told me about any of her dreams. But she'll wake up upset sometimes and it can be hard not to laugh at her. Last night (or the night before, who can tell?) she woke up crying to I went to get her. I was comforting her and she was yelling at me for eating all her doughnuts. I was trying to explain I didn't eat any doughnuts, we didn't have any, etc.,. but she was furious at me. I asked her if she had a dream that Mama ate her doughnuts, and she yelled, "It am not funny!" and went to sleep. I was trying not to laugh, but she was so indignant about something that didn't happen.

Sometimes she'll laugh out loud in her sleep, I love that the most.

Take care,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.