Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know of or have experience with any natural-minded doctors in or near South County or Arnold? Or even farther south than that, as unlikey as I think it might be ... seems like the farther south you get, the more conservative things get, but Jefferson County is where we're moving and I'd rather not be driving to Webster or the CWE.

Even if it's just a doctor who is supportive of non-vaxing ... anyone?

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Unfortunately, no.
I live in Jefferson county too and have to haul all the way up to the CWE. There's a dr of of Tesson Ferry that's pretty natural-minded, but she thought we were crazy not to vax. She talked me into giving my ds his 2 month shots, but after that I put my foot down. She would ask at every visit, but never pushed it after that. If you would feel comfortable in that situation pm me and I'll give you her info.

PS. We should get together after you are settled in!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sparkprincess
Unfortunately, no.
I live in Jefferson county too and have to haul all the way up to the CWE. There's a dr of of Tesson Ferry that's pretty natural-minded, but she thought we were crazy not to vax. She talked me into giving my ds his 2 month shots, but after that I put my foot down. She would ask at every visit, but never pushed it after that. If you would feel comfortable in that situation pm me and I'll give you her info.
Argh. No, I'd rather it be a non-issue, I get miffed easily if people question me on things like that. Guess I'll be looking into the two mentioned in St. Louis County...

Quote:
PS. We should get together after you are settled in!
Definitely! We're moving the last week of August, so I'll give you a buzz once the craziness is over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.