Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Expectant Mothers,

My name is Marla and I am an Associate Producer for Broadly, Vice's women's-interest channel. I'm developing an episode about placenta for a series that focuses on reproductive health and am looking for mothers who are interested in participating.

Ideally, we would like to film the entire process of placenta consumption. The mothers could be using a professional encapsulator or choose to prepare the placenta at home themselves (the latter is preferred). We're also interested in following someone who is going to have a lotus birth!

We are interested in interviewing moms about the benefits of placentophagy. If you are interested in participating, please let me know here. We're looking forward to talking with you and sharing your story. Thanks so much!

Best,
Marla

·
Registered
11 Posts
m glad I could help! A great piece of advice I got was also to stop Googling! I would get myself all worked up. Google never birthed a baby, lol :) I believe that we should use all the great medical advances that are available to us, but none of that will help if you have a negative attitude. Rest as much as u can and don't hesitate to call ur Dr for anything. No matter how silly! That's what u pay them for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts