Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if there are similar ones. My smalls are getting too small and her prices went up and I need to get my mediums and larges on a budget.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I haven't had a chance to use them yet since my dd is potty trained and #2 isn't due until November, but I ordered some covers from <a href="http://www.loveybums.com" target="_blank">Loveybums</a> and they look similar to Patchwork Pixie--front snap (including a hip snap to prevent wing droop), light-mid weight wool jersey, serged, etc. She has some nice color choices and the prices are fabulous. I know several others here have ordered from there, so hopefully they can speak up about fit and performance.

·
Registered
11,369 Posts
I have one Loveybums wool cover and I like it a lot - the style is very similar to my Patchwork cover but the material is different. Patchwork is like a soft wool jersey almost like sweater like and the Loveybums is a bumpy wool - almost like a smooth slippery feel if that makes since at all. The Patchwork I would say is warmer and the Loveybums seems more like a good summer wool to be - but that's just IMO.<br>
(I LOVE them both btw!)<br>
Kitty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts