Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Like their womb/pelvis is buzzing with life? Not to sound all woowoo, lol, its just the only way to describe! "electric" almost.. not quite cramping because it feels distinctly different from menstrual cramps. Its fascinating.. I remember feeling it in the very beginning of both my other pregnancies. I even feel a little something right up front in the middle of my pubic bone, as though relaxin is starting to sneak in?! Very subtle though. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I swear this is the only thing that makes me believe i might actually have a wee little embryo burrowing into my uterus right now! Because the pee sticks are playing mind games with me here, being so faint you damn near need hallucinogenic drugs to see them. Meeting with a midwife tomorrow (just a meet n greet to see if we click!) and I'm going to see if she has any tests kickin around that I can bum off her..rofl. Gotta be frugal where ya can, ya know?! </p>

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
<p>Oooh! ME!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am constantly feeling movement down there... Well, not movement, but like, pressure, twinges, lightning bolts. There is DEFINITELY something going on down there.</p>

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
<p>Me too!  And I don't remember feeling so much my first 2 pregnancies.  Not cramping, but twinges, pressure, etc.  I guess every pregnancy IS different.  When I was wrestling with the kids it felt like my ab muscles on my left side just completely stretched out.  I'm only day 30!!!  I remember with my first my ab muscles didn't stretch out until I was at least 8 weeks along. </p>

·
Registered
25 Posts
<p>The other night I had like strange twitching under my belly button,you know like when your eye twitches?</p>
<p>made me stop and wonder,anyone else had that?</p>

·
Registered
590 Posts
<p>Yes, I've had that a few times.  I've had it happen when I'm not pregnant, too, though.  Generally speaking, when you get a little "flutter" or twitch like that, it means that you need more B vitamins.  As I understand it, it might be something to do with B-vitamins roles in making energy for our nerves and muscles to use.  So if you have that happen, make sure you're taking a supplement that contains B-vitamins and try to get more from food sources too (like spinach, salmon, yogurt, and eggs).</p>

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
<p>Yes! It's all been around my cesarean scar, too! I just figured it's intestinal 'kicks' (as my m/s presents as diarrhea) but it's definitely that twitchy, electric feel! Cool!</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts