Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,888 Posts
I have two that I bought new from her from an auction, and 3 more I think I bought used. When I first got them in, I thought they were really puffy in the back, but as Emilio grew, the fit turned out much trimmer than I expected. Also, she puts lots of snaps on the front, so no wing droop issues. Apparently, though, I bought my new diapers from her while she was going through a tough time, because they didn't get sent for MONTHS. And the auction clearly stated that the items were already made and ready to ship, then later she said the pieces had been cut out, but did I want my money back.. anyway, when I did get them, though I was very happy with them. They have held up really well, except the snap that holds the snap in (on the inside) has come off on two. The outside snaps held up great though. I just lay the snap in on the inside, and not having a snap there really doesn't bother me much. Sizing seems pretty consistent. I can pm you a pic of Emilio in one, if you like.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I ordered one in December becacause she had some cute Christmas prints.After two weeks I began to worry because it had not arrived and Christmas was approaching.I emaild asking about it and got a paypal refund.No personal email explaining anything

1 - 4 of 4 Posts