Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have instructions for a tube style sling so I think I am going to just try it tonight. And if it works and I like it I think I will dye it a fun color! I will let you know how it works!

· Registered
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kris1225
You know who else has non-stretch hemp/cotton blend pouches? http://www.tentoes.com (if you'd consider non-stretch)

Have you seen these in person or tried them? They are instock at a good price so I am considering getting one but I would love to hear an opinion on it.

· Registered
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
Have you seen these in person or tried them? They are instock at a good price so I am considering getting one but I would love to hear an opinion on it.
The pouches I mean...

· Registered
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah I do know but I dont think I will have much luck getting a PIP. I looked at the size chart and I think I need a small. A med. *might* work but I know a large wont for sure. What size do you have? How much range do you feel like it gives you?

· Registered
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok well now the more I am looking the more I like the hotsling pouch vs. the ten toes pouch.

Mostly for the reasons you said S. It will be a bit stretchy and the price is better too. And all the raves about Hotslings are a bonus. Ok -- I think I will order.

I hate how hard this is!

· Registered
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well S you know I will need one for winter too!
I would still love a PIP if I can find a small but until then I think I am going with the hotsling! I am ordering in the morning! Yay -- so glad I came to a decision!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.