Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been thinking about this for a loooonnngggg time. I have to get something set up this summer for importing my transactions/invoices into QB. Entering them manually is taking up too much of my time.

I printed out the info from QB on how to do it, and dh says he can figure it out. Then, I get an email from our local QB Pro Advisor this morning, who says that it's extremely tedious and difficult to set up.

Just wondering if anyone else has taken the steps to set this up?

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Are you using Mals? (Your shopping cart looks enough like mine that I'm guessing maybe you do).

If so, there are two options -- one is a paid service that will import orders into QB and the other is Mals QB download manager which you can get off the Mals site. I use the latter (it's free, and I can't justify the cost of the paid service) and it's not perfect, but it gets the orders into QB. I have to then edit the receipts a little (matching up items in inventory and editing the sales tax line mostly) but it's a lot easier than entering orders by hand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.