Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It says it fits mattresses from 4-10"....mine is definitely 10. I like this one because it's snug up against the bed...no way for the little one to get caught in it. If it doesn't, does anyone have suggestions for another rail that might work better?

also it says it's only good for up to queen size beds...we have a king, but what difference does that make?? the bed is just wider.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...XB528&v=glance

·
Registered
794 Posts
i use that exact bed rail on my king, which is deeper then 10 inches. i have had no problems at all! it has worked well for us

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
We have that one too. It isn't perfect, and needs to be checked to be sure it's still looked every once in awhile, and especially after one of the kids rocks it
: , but it is by far the best one I've found. It isn't easy to install on our deep king, but tight and safe as long as the top part is in the lock position.

·
Registered
437 Posts
we also have this bed rail it works terrific we've used it on several beds ( we take with when we travel and stay in hotels)- I like it for several reasons but mostly I like it because on the side it as an "indicator" to let you know if it's secure, if red is showing it needs to be pushed down, it's a peace of mind for a super anxious mom like me-we had a bad experience once with a ( different)bed rail falling off along with ds#1 who was about 20 months old thankfully he wasn't hurt but I've been quite paranoid ever since

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
perfect!! thanks for the replies...it shouldn't have to deal with much shaking at least initially...I'm looking for something to keep my newborn safe...when DD ends up in bed she's in the middle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts