Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Middayfaire.com is planning on stocking today? I joined the yahoo group, but don't see any specific info. I won't be here at noon, but finally have some paypal!

I am really looking for: BBH newborn diapers, BBH applique wool covers (size small), or small or medium KSS.

Anyone have the inside scoop? Will any of this be available?

And if anyone feels like shopping but can't buy, feel free to shop for me!

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I only get the front page also. I'm not even sure how anyone knew they were stocking today!

KimberlyLibby - if you are able to, please do snag me any of the items I mentioned! I'll take the risk of getting something I don't like. I figure most can be resold or even returned if it is really a problem, but I can't imagine that I would hate any of those items so much that I wouldn't use them. I don't know what gender this baby is, so boy, girl or neutral is fine! I'll be gone until later tonight, so don't worry if you don't hear back from me until late tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks so much! I can't ask anyone IRL to stalk for me because they all think I'm nuts to actually care about diapering!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.