Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! I have an edd of 04/02/07. My two other babies were born early so I was wondering if it okay if I hang out here and in the April ddc. I know a few of you already from the ttc after loss forum. Hope everyone is doing well!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Haha. I was tempted to pop over to the April ddc because I'm due March 31st. My ds came early though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one will do the same - wishful thinking?

Welcome to the March ddc!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome! Although 2 DDC sounds like a lot of work (I can barely keep up with this 1!) and 3rd pregnancies I have heard are crazy... this is going to be your 42 weekere!
:

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by paisley
Not at all! You might even find that we are cooler and want to stay here all the time.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everyone! I have decided to stay here. I hardly have enough time to read the posts here let alone another ddc. I will start trying to post tonight we just have the ils in town so not much time. Hope everyone is doing well!

·
Registered
16,500 Posts
Yea, even one DDC can be overwhelming, I've discovered. Early on I had been involved in EVERY thread - just today I looked, and I had read and responded to, I think ONE of the first page's worth!
:

Anyway, glad to have you here, Heather!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I am glad you're staying here. I am due 3/29, and I was starting feel like everyone is so much further along than me. #1 was 5 days late, so I might end up with an April baby this time.

·
Registered
246 Posts
LOL. I am slowly drowing in DDC posts... I used to read every thread, but now I have to start being discriminating... I wonder if it will slow down some (just a little!) after the initial excitement wears off...

·
Registered
16,500 Posts
Nah - then there will be the excitement of showing, the excitement of 2nd trimester, the excitement of feeling the baby, etc, etc... Face it, pregnancy is just an exciting time.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome, pottermama! I was just wondering if you are a Harry Potter fan or an artist mama? I am an artist, and love to connect with other artist mamas! Regardless, I am glad you are here! Michelle

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bluebird68- I am not that creative. Potter is my last name
I do get asked if I am related to harry potter a lot.

coffeetastegood- I can barely keep up reading all the post let alone respond to most of them but I am trying.

Arwyn- Pregnancy is exciting so you are probably right that these threads won't slow down. I think that is great!
:
:

babysol- It is great to have you here too! Are you feeling any preg. symptoms yet? I've been tired.

Thanks everyone else for the welcome!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I thought I was getting some wicked m/s, but then I got other intestinal troubles, and dh got it too. So I can't tell if I have any symptoms. My breasts don't feel full or tender, but nursing sometimes starts to bug me. That's it so far.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts