Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to open an online t-shirt company. I have about 20 projects. I have already researched and found 2 product execution companies (leaning towards Printful). However, none of them offer customer service over the phone. I was hoping that someone who is currently doing this would be able to discuss a few things with me. Here are a few questions I have:

1) what should I pay attention to when choosing an order fulfillment company that may not be obvious from customer reviews?

Instagram Facebook instagram Facebook Ads 2) what is your experience with Facebook Ads vs Google Ads vs Instagram ads in terms of conversion rates?

3) do you deal with out-of-state sales tax?

thank you in Advance for any tips or suggestions!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nowadays, we have many opportunities to transfer a huge amount of work to outsource companies. I found this site wow24-7.io and it's a great company that provides businesses worldwide with powerful customer support using the latest innovative tools. They help me to increase sales by innovative techniques of generating new leads. So it helps me to focus on more critical operational requirements. It's truly a great solution and cheaper than maintaining your own staff. It's more necessary during the quarantine period than ever. 

1 - 2 of 2 Posts