Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone sell Mark? I am interested in starting and it seems like the start up costs are relatively low. But, does it sell as well as regular Avon? There doesn't seem to be as much of a selection of stuff with Mark. Does anyone have any experience or advice?

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I sold Avon so was able to sell Mark, too. I would say you would be better to sign up to sell Avon too because you will have a wider range of clients. Mark is geared more towards teenager and early college age. If you sign up to sell Avon you would be able to sell Mark to your younger clients and Avon to everyone. It is a very low start up cost and is fun. You don't make much of a profit unless you sell a lot of product. I think you start at a 50% commission for a couple of months and then you go on a scale 20%-50% depending on how much you sell. I never made much money so I quit, but I wasn't very motivated to sell either.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Just piping in to second HopeElise's comment. mark. is really a great line, but the best way to sell it is as a full-fledged AVON Rep. As such, you're able to market both giving you a far greater opportunity. I haven't been with AVON for a while, but I used to love selling it when I did. I believe the startup cost is around $20US unless they've gone up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summertime Mommy
Does anyone sell Mark? I am interested in starting and it seems like the start up costs are relatively low. But, does it sell as well as regular Avon? There doesn't seem to be as much of a selection of stuff with Mark. Does anyone have any experience or advice?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts