Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need a new ped, and this one is pretty close to the area we live in. It's off Colorado Blvd and Kentucky, more near Glendale than anything else.<br><br>
Which doctors do you like, and which ones should we stay away from LOL. Or--do you know of anyone other nice ped's in this area??? Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
don't know if you're still looking for an answer to your question, but i just joined and was browsing. I just moved from Denver back the the midwest, but i nannied for 2 families who use CC Peds and loved them Dr. Jody Mathis was their fav. I attended many of the appts also and she was great. That said, it is a very conventinal office and vaccinations, etc. are routine, so if thats what you are looking for you may really like it. I was looking for something a little more "alternative" when my dd was born and found a great MD in Aurora (long drive but worth it) who has been in practice many years and works with infants on up . His name is Dr. Raphael D'angelo. He has a medical background, but is also very passionate about natural remedies and respects any decision the parents make regarding vax, etc. We really liked him. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts