Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need a new ped, and this one is pretty close to the area we live in. It's off Colorado Blvd and Kentucky, more near Glendale than anything else.

Which doctors do you like, and which ones should we stay away from LOL. Or--do you know of anyone other nice ped's in this area??? Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
don't know if you're still looking for an answer to your question, but i just joined and was browsing. I just moved from Denver back the the midwest, but i nannied for 2 families who use CC Peds and loved them Dr. Jody Mathis was their fav. I attended many of the appts also and she was great. That said, it is a very conventinal office and vaccinations, etc. are routine, so if thats what you are looking for you may really like it. I was looking for something a little more "alternative" when my dd was born and found a great MD in Aurora (long drive but worth it) who has been in practice many years and works with infants on up . His name is Dr. Raphael D'angelo. He has a medical background, but is also very passionate about natural remedies and respects any decision the parents make regarding vax, etc. We really liked him. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.