Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DS is moving to mediums (he's 8 weeks, 12lbs 8oz). We tried a variety of diapers/styles in smalls and I think I know what I like, but don't know if anyone makes something close:<br><br>
In order of preference:<br><br>
Available for purchase now (or this week)<br>
Fitted<br>
Natural material (first hemp, then organic cotton, then cotton)<br>
Snap Closure<br>
Quick Drying (prefer snap in doublers to sewn in or lay in)<br>
Good Absorbency<br>
Hidden Snaps<br>
Hemp with bumpy side out<br><br>
Of course I'd love it if it'd be under $15, but I know I'm already asking a lot. I don't care about print options. Thanks so much for your input!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion - I ordered a dozen! I'm still in the market for more, so if anyone has any other thoughts I'd love to read them.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Are you sure you're ready for med's? My 12 lb 8 oz ds is WAY too smal for meds, I've tried a couple of brands and either the rise or the legs are too big on him with each kind. If he's not really ready, then you'd have more time!<br><br>
Kathy

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
My little guy went up to mediums around 4 months I think.<br><br>
Is he out of all of his smalls?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm thinking we have a month, though his sugar plum babies are too tight now. he still has one more snap on the kissaluvs and the tykies which make upp the bulk of our stash. however, he has gained 4lbs in the last month, so if he continues at this rate he's going to need them asap!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
She's running a little behind (like two weeks wait I think) and you might need to email your order in, but I'll bet lucy's hope chest would be wonderful for you! I'm super impressed with teh small fitted I just got. The soaker is sewn in though.. but she'd probably do a quick dry.<br><br>
Or, what about sugarpeas? The side snaps are sized.<br><br>
You might also chedk to see if any VB retailers that offer fitteds are open.<br><br>
I know there are tons.. not sure why I can't think of more right now.<br><br>
amber

1 - 7 of 7 Posts