Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My symptoms started 6 years ago after a severe respiratory infection, which I thought was walking pneumonia.<br>
Symptoms- joint pain, muscle pain, fatigue, brain fog, muscle spasms/ heart palpitations, depression, dizziness and vertigo<br><br>
My labs have come back "mostly" normal for my entire illness (I am negative for Lyme/ lupus and my thyroid is normal)<br><br>
My first labs (this month) I had low potassium 3.2 and low sodium, low creatinine and high WBC (I was about to get a bad cold but didn't know it)<br><br>
My second labs I have a normal potassium (I drank lots of OJ), borderline low sodium 137, normal magnesium, low creatinine 0.6, normal WBC. Low blood pressure 100/60<br><br>
I don't know much at all about AF but doesn't my symptoms and labs sound like it? I asked the Dr. and she just kept saying, "oh, your kidneys are fine"<br>
I'm wondering if I should see a naturopath, it's just I don't want to spend the money before getting a little more info.<br><br>
TIA!

·
Registered
624 Posts
yes, it sounds like it to me! You could post to the forums at realthyroidhelp dot com and there are some real experienced adrenal and thyroid people there. Your sodium looks quite low to me so you might have what's called "salt wasting" from low aldosterone I believe it is. Try posting all your labs on the hypopit forum or TSH and Labs forum over there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts