Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 8mo will literally cry because he wants to eat our food. He didn't like food 2 weeks ago, but now he sobs if we don't give him some of whatever we're eating. I was eating chips and salsa last night and DH was holding him. DS kept reaching for the food and didn't stop crying until I went and got him a cracker. DH and I were shocked by his behavior because DS#1 never did anything like that.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
i could've totally written your post (my DD is 7.5 months). last night she was literally banging on the table and screaming until i gave her a cucumber out of my salad, sucked it down like it was nothing and demanded more. my other two were not like this *at all* at this age, DH and I are beside ourselves, it's as if we've never had a baby before
at this age the other two were as happy to chew on an empty spoon as to actually try and ingest food, and if they were in the mood for food a couple of organic O's or rice puffs would keep them happy for an hour. just goes to show how different each baby is.

i've said from the beginning, this baby is here to teach me that i don't know what i thought i knew about raising babies

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Dd is like that too. Now at 11m she crawls to her high chair and shakes it when she's hungry
or just steals some of what her older siblings are eating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.