Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Well DD is almost 10 months old now. Lately I have noticed that she has had a lot of mucus and a little congestion also, though she hasnt seemed like shes had a cold, no runny nose, sneezing, etc. She also has been throwing up some, twice today. What Im wondering is if this is all from allergies. I tend to get allergies this time a year and have had a lot of mucous/postnasal drip lately... Also, could all the excess mucus be making her throw up? Just wondering if anyone else's LO is having this type of problem. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I've been wondering about allergies with my baby too. It is definitely allergy season here and we also have a cat. My baby is 3 months old and is a little snotty but the thing that I have been worrying about is that he has been rubbing his eyes A LOT.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the links... I think the main problem is pollen.. Ever since I moved to FL I have had problems with allergies where I never have them before in my life... Other people I know around here all seem to have the same problem... Glad we are moving next year actually!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.