Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi first-time Mommies and to all the soon-to-be mommy! I know everyone here has also experienced or will experience that your baby will not sleep as she was supposed to. I experienced this first hand with my baby, where she really had troubled sleeping. I already swaddled her, changed her nappies and all, but she won't sleep! I mean, she's sleepy, but she can't, she just keeps on crying and crying, and it gives me anxiety because it broke my heart to see her crying so hard. She wants to be held and doesn't want to be put down. It's been like this for three months! I swear, mommies, the first three months are the hardest until I researched and found a book that helped me handle a situation like this. It helped me a lot, like a LOT! (I can't even imagine how I take it if I haven't read this book 😭). Now, my baby sleeps very well, she's now seven months old, and she knows how to sleep on her own without me carrying her. I just put her down in her bassinet, and then she'll go to sleep on her own while I'm doing other things. It saved me a lot of time and let me do other things. I just want to share this with you, and I'm not saying that it will indeed work with your baby 100%, like in my case since we have a unique baby after all, but I hope that it will help you in your new journey as a Mommy!
Here's the link if you want to check it out, Mommies. xoxo ❤ds - sleep-for-baby.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi

Recently read the best book ever that will help your baby sleep. Check it out here, you might like it.

htt ps : //am zn.to /3pQI RdB (Remove the spaces to access the link)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I faced this issue but later on, I realized my lo was unable to sleep due to the fussiness and constipation which he started facing after I switched from breastfeeding to formula feeding. I am a working mom and formula feeding is the only option for me. My friend suggested switching to Enfamil A.R and it worked out well for him. Now he is able to sleep and so am I.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts