Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
cold. I've never served warm milk to my children, well not since they were babies and had formula.

·
Premium Member
4,729 Posts
She occassionally has sips when I have milk, and it's very cold. She loves cold strawberry keffir, too
. She doesn't really want it anymore though (she spilled it all over herself even though I was helping her... makes it easier this way. Water in her foogoo and nursing don't spill!)

·
Registered
792 Posts
All milk that's ever been consumed by DS (BM, formula, cows milk) has been cold. He even would take a cold breast milk bottle when we started an occasional bottle at a few weeks old.

·
Premium Member
6,809 Posts
Yup. I pour cold raw cows' milk in a sippy and add a little juice plus protein powder, put the lid on, shake it and hand it over... I think the only time DS' had "warm milk" was when I made hot chocolate this winter a couple times... and I don't think that really counts, does it? :p

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica1501 View Post
I'm the OP.
You guys are talking about COLD milk, does that mean you just take out milk from fridge and serve?

Right.

Grab the carton, pour it in a glass and, voila! Cold milk!

Why?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.