Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why can't I find Toddler UBIPF's that have been dyed or embellished? I think they are so great, but no one else seems to think so! I know Inge at Diaperware is working on dying some, but what about pretty embellished ones from some of the new pf shops that are springing up?! I think IPF's are being discriminated against in the diapering community! :LOL

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I love Indian prefolds...I don't think I'd go dying them (but I wouldn't dye any unbleached diapers), but I love them a lot more than CPFs!

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
I
ipfs!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I love Indian prefolds too!! I am reaching for them first right now , even over all my nice fitteds. I used to sell painted Indian prefolds in the premium size but no one ever bought them (or anything else for that matter :LOL ) so I never branched out to the other sizes.

·
Registered
449 Posts
unbleached indian prefolds are my favorites. Regular Chinese PFs seem rough by comparison. I just started tie dyeing my own. They're not nearly as pretty as the "professionally" dyed ones, but since they don't seem to be very available, what's a mama to do?

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Do IPFs even come bleached? I thought they were only unbleached...

Anyway, I LOVE them! Way way more than CPFs, I think they are far superior. I gave all of mine to my sister and I miss them, lol. They have the best texture and they are so fluffy.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
I think I must have got a bad bunch. yes, they are soft but many of them tore in the first wash (in a frontloader) and in general they don't hold up nearly as well as the cpf's that are over 3 years old now. I have found over time that my fav. is bleached cpf. Dull, I know! :LOL

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSugarKane
I love Indian prefolds too!! I am reaching for them first right now , even over all my nice fitteds. I used to sell painted Indian prefolds in the premium size but no one ever bought them (or anything else for that matter :LOL ) so I never branched out to the other sizes.
Hey now mama...I totally bought stuff...and if they'd have been in the toddler size I'd have bought those too! :LOL The premium indians are too narrow and don't fit around Luke's buddha belly!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by springmama
I think Indian prefolds are far superior to Chinese prefolds, and I've noticed the same "discrimination". :LOL Perhaps there is a new business venture in your future, Jesse?!?

Ya know...maybe so! I've got some skills w/ a sewing machine, some great local fabric shops and time on my hands. Ok, well, no time, but the other things are true! :LOL

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jloveladycmc
Hey now mama...I totally bought stuff...and if they'd have been in the toddler size I'd have bought those too! :LOL The premium indians are too narrow and don't fit around Luke's buddha belly!
have you tried the bikini twist with the premiums? i finally figured it out and i
it!

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
I am attempting to post a link
If it doesnt work Ebay... Granitesmith ( seller names) Teresa has an online CD store and that is where I have gotten all my IPFs. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3981481056 Quick shipping and nice quality
Hope it helps. I only buy IPFs now they are my favorite

1 - 20 of 28 Posts