Mothering Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
6,992 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheena
Do IPFs even come bleached? I thought they were only unbleached...

I just found this They say bleached Indian prefolds, I've never had an actual Indian prefold though so I can't say whether they are the same or not. I have some of these and they are super super soft.

· Registered
4,257 Posts
They are new. I got a doz of IPF and CPF from her and thats how i found out I love my IPF. I did the recommended washing and drying 5 times. With any "future" babies I am going strictly IPFs
Jeana

· Registered
1,017 Posts
Quote:
I just found this They say bleached Indian prefolds, I've never had an actual Indian prefold though so I can't say whether they are the same or not. I have some of these and they are super super soft.
My MIL has bleached IPFs for use when we visit. NO idea how she ended up with them, I told her to go to www.diaperware.com, LOL! They are soft, much softer than CPFs. But her's are quite a bit longer than the unbleached, weird.

· Registered
1,352 Posts
Juliet dyed mine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ismommy
Juliet at www.bumbershootbaby.com does Indian prefolds. She is awesome to work with and her colors stay true and dont bleed. She does all sorts of cool things including clothing - just got teh cutest dip-dye for my dd.
http://cottonpickincreations.com/Store/index.asp has had them occasionally.
I've been thinking the same thing, though. I think I'm going to try to embellish some of my own (with SugarandSun
).

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.