Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I was shopping with my daughter the other day and we saw a newborn baby doll set that comes with a potty!  It said right on the box it was a newborn baby doll, and of course looking at the doll, it was a baby, and there was a potty in the set!!!!!!!!!  And it didn't have disposable diapers, either, it had a cloth diaper!  It was at a big box store that most people here probably don't visit......... :)</p>

·
Registered
194 Posts
<p>That is so crazy Kimberly!  Where was that doll made?  I know you prefer made in USA stuff but I am wondering if the doll was made in another country they may have not been thinking about people here doing things differently!</p>

·
Registered
194 Posts
<p>That is so crazy Kimberly!  Where was that doll made?  I know you prefer made in USA stuff but I am wondering if the doll was made in another country they may have not been thinking about people here doing things differently!</p>

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<p>Hi Marija- I didn't look to see where it was made, but it looks like it was made in China.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>OK, I went and bought it for her!  She really wanted a dolly with a bottle (this was revised from wanting two baby dolls) and I liked this set better than the other ones!  :)  But it's tucked away so I can't see where it was made.  Maybe it was made somewhere else!!!</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts