Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this summer when I needed cheapo OPKs, they weren't available at any Dollar _____ store anywhere that I could find. And my local Dollar Tree didn't have 'em either. They didn't have 'em last month either.

Well, I went today to grab my 2ww HPTs and saw a TON of their OPKs. Thought you might want to know.

Anyone know how well they work??

· Registered
3,902 Posts
The Dollar Tree OPKs work fine, but the store is not consistant in carrying them. I now get the Answer brand from WalMart, they are almost $20 with tax for 20 tests, so it's actually a little cheaper. I don't believe the part about them expiring, I've stretched a box of 20 over 4 months time before and they still spiked at the right time.

By the way, I write off all of my OPKs, HPTs, supplements, everything TTC related as Medical Expenses on my taxes. Just thought I'd toss that out there!

· Registered
1,872 Posts
I've been peeing on them for a few days now! This is my first experience with OPK's and it's been fun.. I don't have anything to compare them to though.. I think the last one I took was negative, but it's so close it's hard to tell! Just something to obsess over.. I don't think I'll do this to myself next month! hehe Ah, who am I kidding!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.