Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I are trying to work out a plan for my FIRST DONA conference. St Louis July 19,20,21. The dona site gives almost no information. I was wondering if anyone has gone before and could give me a range of the registration cost to expect. We are trying to set up a budget and it makes a huge difference how much I will be paying for the conference. If its is reasonable for our budget the whole family will go and hotel it but if it is high for our budget I will ask to sleep at his aunts house and go it alone.<br><br>
Anyone able to give me a good idea of what to expect?

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Have a wonderful time! I think last year it cost around 275 and I heard that the conferences they put on are amazing. I can't wait to go one year.....hoping it actually makes it to the Northeast one of these years. They are going to be posting all the info and classes offered in the next few weeks so check back often.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I can't recall how much it cost in total but I do know that you can choose to go only on certain days. There was one day which had the best workshops for me, so I saved a lot of money by doing that. The conference was local for me last year, however.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts