Mothering Forum banner

doubler? liner?

471 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  MiaPia
I am confused...Can someone tell me what the difference is? They both look the same to me.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
A doubler usually means something that is used to provide extra absorbency to a diaper. A liner is generally something thin, like fleece- used to keep wetness away from babies skin. There are also liners made of silk to help combat diaper rash, and disposable liners, usually made of rice paper, that can be used to catch poopies and make clean-up easier.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.