Mothering Forum banner

Doubler? Soaker?

396 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  jenamiles
I am assuming a soaker is a multi-layered hourglass shaped insert (either snap in or lay in or sewn in)...but what is a doubler? The darlingdiapers AIO pattern I'm reading says if your child wets heaver then average, to consider adding a double to the diaper rather then adding layers to the soaker (to keep thickness down). Thank you again, I'm really appreciating all the help I'm getting here!!!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
A doubler is essentially the same thing that is typically lay-in because it is an optional part where some form of soaker is required, whether it is hidden, snap in, or whatever. Mine can be folded to increase absorbancy where needed depending - so they are about three times the length of a soaker and only 2-3 layers that I then fold up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.