Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies!!

Just wanted to introduce myself.... I'm a doula, and student Midwife here in lovely Roanoke, Va. I've attended over 160 births, and caught 19 Babies. (2 by accident!) I've apprenticed to 5 Midwives in 3 States.

My heart for Mommas and Babies began when I was 5 years old- I've wanted to be a Midwife ever since.

Currently I'm in school (since 2008) to become a CPM (Certified Professional Midwife).

Currently I'm attending births as a Doula and finishing Midwifery school. I attend births as a Doula to gain experience and to pay for Midwifery school- If I'm your doula you are helping the future generations I'll deliver by helping me pay for school.

Please look at my website for more information!

Love and Light,

~Kate

www.heartofadoula.webs.com

[email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Kate!

I'm a doula (CBI) and live in Bristol, VA. My sister-in-law lives in Roanoke. Anyway, I'd really like to chat with you as I'm pretty new to this whole thing. I'm currently looking for a midwife to apprentice with as I'm beginning my formal midwife training in the next few weeks. You can reach me at [email protected] .

Lynette - Doula

www.callmydoula.blogspot.com

[email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Kate!

I'm a doula (CBI) and live in Bristol, VA. My sister-in-law lives in Roanoke. Anyway, I'd really like to chat with you as I'm pretty new to this whole thing. I'm currently looking for a midwife to apprentice with as I'm beginning my formal midwife training in the next few weeks. You can reach me at [email protected] .

Lynette - Doula

www.callmydoula.blogspot.com

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.