Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,611 Posts
I haven't had her as a doula personally, but she has years of compassionate experience as far as I know. I knew her for several years as a fellow doula and never heard anything bad, we had a lot of fun at birth network meetings. I moved away about 3 1/2 years ago.

· Registered
815 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pazerific View Post
i didn't use bonnie as a doula, but we rented our aqua doula birthing tub from her for dd1's birth. she was very nice and very down to earth. for dd2's birth i was lucky enough to have one of my best friends doula for us. here's a link to her website http://www.rootsandwingsbirth.com/. congrats on your pg!

I LOVE her website! How creative!
It totally makes me want to redo mine, or find someone creative to redo it for me!

· Registered
361 Posts
I had Bonnie as my doula, and I couldn't have been more pleased. She was an absolutely fantastic, lifesaving source of support during my labor. I guess vbacs are her specialty, but she was the perfect person for me as a first-time mom, as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.