Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have discovered the down side to UC birth. It's that it makes you want to give birth again. DH doesn't want any more: ( he says 3 is enough. And financially it would be very difficult for us to have any more and really I don't know if I could handle a 4th. but I soooooo want to experience another UC birth. It was just so simple, perfect and amazing.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Ohhhh don't tell me that! I definately want a UC this time but I also defiantely do NOT want to be pregnant again... hmmm... can we find a way to birth without being pregnant for 9+ months?

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CryPixie83
Ohhhh don't tell me that! I definately want a UC this time but I also defiantely do NOT want to be pregnant again... hmmm... can we find a way to birth without being pregnant for 9+ months?

:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Hehe. This is so true. My 3rd UP/UC baby is 8 days old and I'm already thinking about when the next one will be! Dh would freak out if he knew that

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I actually broke down and cried after my first birth because I would ONLY get to do this 5 more times!!

We've planned on 6. Now everytime we have another, dh keeps upping the number. "Well, maybe 7 would be okay too.........or eight, YK, we could have twins!"

It is addictive.

Kat

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
lol, sorry to burst your bubble guys, but my birth was hell, and part of the reason we've waited so long is cuz i can't imagine going through it again...even if i do get a baby out of it....i consider it a truly horrific price to pay....

·
Premium Member
15,078 Posts
I totally agree. Having one great birth, really did make me want to have another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another!
:
:

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobandjess99
lol, sorry to burst your bubble guys, but my birth was hell, and part of the reason we've waited so long is cuz i can't imagine going through it again...even if i do get a baby out of it....i consider it a truly horrific price to pay....

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Though I have not had a UC yet... I love labour and I love giving birth... I think having a UC will make that love even stronger...

People look at me really weird when I say that my favourite part of pregnancy is labour and giving birth... good to know that I am not alone!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts