Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:LOL After listening to me grossed out about eating the placenta (I'm coming around to the idea...and I think I'm going to do a VERY BERRY smoothie... whether or not I bleed, for the postpartum benefits)...

He has proclaimed that HE TOO must eat the placenta. I swear, this whole pregnancy thing... He has to eat whatever I eat (with the few exceptions of really strange foods I've managed to consume...hehehe :LOL )... He has to sleep as much as I do... He needs just as many massages...

And now he's claimed my placenta. I'm actually surprised by that one. Well, at least I won't be alone! Better than him just looking at me like I'm a total weirdo... :LOL

·
Registered
27,052 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shell024
:LOL After listening to me grossed out about eating the placenta (I'm coming around to the idea...and I think I'm going to do a VERY BERRY smoothie... whether or not I bleed, for the postpartum benefits)...

He has proclaimed that HE TOO must eat the placenta. I swear, this whole pregnancy thing... He has to eat whatever I eat (with the few exceptions of really strange foods I've managed to consume...hehehe :LOL )... He has to sleep as much as I do... He needs just as many massages...

And now he's claimed my placenta. I'm actually surprised by that one. Well, at least I won't be alone! Better than him just looking at me like I'm a total weirdo... :LOL
that you have *him* prepare it? :LOL

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehe well i dont think he's ever actually seen a placenta... so we'll see how this one holds out.

*hands dripping placenta over to DP*

"he're ya go honey!
Now go make us some smoothies!"

I'm really trying to picture the look on his face when the time comes

or
or
or
: or
or
or
or
or