Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read Eat to Live and am interested in getting his new book set, Eat for Health, for myself and as gifts.

If you've read these books, can you tell me who you'd recommend them for? I saw that the subtitle talks about weight loss--is that the main focus? I assume it's not the only one though, right?

Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh no, you don't need to read ETL first. I heard an interview with Dr. Fuhrman and he talked about how Eat for Health has stages for improving one's diet rather than the all at once approach of ETL (did that make sense?
). I'm going to give a set of Eat to Health to an aunt of mine who hasn't read ETL yet. I think that the gradual approach will be more appealing to her.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by eleven View Post
Oh no, you don't need to read ETL first. I heard an interview with Dr. Fuhrman and he talked about how Eat for Health has stages for improving one's diet rather than the all at once approach of ETL (did that make sense?
). I'm going to give a set of Eat to Health to an aunt of mine who hasn't read ETL yet. I think that the gradual approach will be more appealing to her.
Sounds good!! Are you organizing the co-op purchase?? Do I have to have a certain number of posts to be part of a co-op order on MDC??

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
splendid is absolutely right; there aren't any co-ops here anymore. I will PM those who posted.

If anyone else has any reviews or other info about the books, I'd still love to hear them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.