Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of going to see jackie griggs for my delivery but I am curious about her back-up MD, does anyone know him

·
Registered
781 Posts
I saw Jackie at the birth center and had to transfer after the birth for major stitches. Dr. Milner came in to he ER on his day off to stitch me up. I was freaking out a bit and he (and Jackie) worked with me to get it done so we could get home quickly. No complications from the stitches. The hospital, Bayshore, sucks though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw Jackie Griggs at the birth center and had to transfer because stalled second stage of labor due to CPD with posterior baby. MD Milner did my c section and I was happy with his care. He is a good surgeon. Hoping for a VBA2C next time.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dr. Milner is an amazing OB. I have been a doula for a couple of his patients, he is my preceptor/midwife's back up physician, and he did my surgery to remove an ectopic pregnancy. He is very patient centered and is always willing to come in when he is not on call to take care of his patients, or his midwives. He came in for me when I had to go to the ER with my ectopic rupturing, and he has come in when we have had to transfer from the birth center. You will be in good hands if it is necessary :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
LOVE Dr. Milner. He is the backup OB for my midwife and I had to see him a couple times during my last pregnancy. He was great. Took time to talk to me, discussed options with me, answered my questions, gave me options and let me decide what I was/was not willing to do. And his nurses were great too! No one gave me a second look for being one of those crazy home-birthers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts