Mothering Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There are reports he has been found dead in the woods. He's from NY, like Dr. Nick Gonzalez. If anyone has any more information on this, please post here. At this point, there have only been a few sites reporting this news, noting the outpouring of his death on his Facebook page and I highly doubt mainstream news would cover this anyway. He was a best-selling author of the book "Gene Therapy" and holistic oncologist.

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Natural-Health/alternative-medicine-doctor-dies/2015/09/16/id/691946/

http://gaynoroncology.com

From his website:

Mitchell Gaynor, M.D., is Founder and President of Gaynor Integrative Oncology and Gaynor Wellness in New York City. A renowned pioneer in the field of integrative oncology for 30 years, Dr. Gaynor is author, physician, speaker and composer of original sound healing meditations. His latest book, “The Gene Therapy Plan – Taking Control of your Genetic Destiny Through Diet and Lifestyle” (due in April, 2015, from Viking Press with a Forward by Dr. Mehmet Oz) provides a revolutionary approach to reverse gene damage associated with aging, cancer, obesity, and diabetes and to prevent future gene deterioration with specific programs that are appropriate for anyone who wants to maximize longevity for themselves, their children and future generations.

Dr. Gaynor has a notable history in the treatment of chronic diseases, particularly cancer, with scientifically grounded therapies that augment traditional modalities

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here is a tribute on his Facebook page from a colleague:

ETA: It's on the colleague's timeline, not Dr. Gaynor.

It is with a heavy heart that I post the passing of my dear friend and colleague Dr. Mitch Gaynor. I have known Mitch since the 90s when we trained together at Cornell in NYC. Mitch has left us his legacy of wisdom and knowledge. From his first cancer prevention book to his latest amazing book on genes and diet he continues to expand our thinking about what Integrative Cancer care truly means. Mitch was my friend, colleague and a trusted resource for my patients with cancer. He gave fully to all of his patients and to the thousands that he did not know through his lectures, DVds, books etc.The Integrative Medicine community has lost a genius, a pioneer, a friend, a trusted advisor. Please join me in sending prayers to Mitch and his family.
http://www.healthnutnews.com/famous-nyc-holistic-doctor-mitchell-gaynor-md-found-dead/

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
How many dead doctors now under suspicious circumstances? The numbers are getting up there for this to be coincidence.
I think it's up to 11? I'm not sure if each and every one of those were considered suspicious, but I know the majority has been. I recall reading somewhere that the autopsies are turning out differently than first suspected but I haven't had a chance to delve into that further yet.

This is no coincidence anymore. I'm not sure about the others but both Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Gaynor were very much in the public eye with their treatments that have been shown to work. Someone doesn't want the word out there about holistic-type/nutritional treatments for cancer or any other types of chronic diseases that actually works.

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
facebook is watching what people post....saw this today:

Great..., after posting the article about the 11th holistic doctor found dead and spreading the word in my groups I'm a part of I'm now banned from FB. I'm banned from sending and receiving friend request and receiving and sending messages. They claim I've sent people too many friend request which is crap I haven't even sent one person a request in I don't know how long. If anyone needs anything please send a messages to my admins. Funny thing is I haven't sent one person a friend request for a long long time. . I'm banned from sending and receiving friend request as well. Welcome to the illuminati who runs FB. I guess this is my warning to back off huh?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
It's ridiculous. I'm part of a local FB group that has had to ban the sharing of doctor info, even requesting we not do it in PM's - just emails and texts. I joined the group because there was such a wealth of info on doc's and who to go to and now it's being heavily censored bc a few of the docs who were part of the group have received threats or had other issues pop up. Silence the few to keep the masses happy.

·
Registered
24,722 Posts
Sadly this is an old story.

Dr. Henry Hoxsey had 17 clinics nationwide up to 1960. He did not cure everyone, but he had a good reputation and a good number recovered. He spent the rest of his life fighting to get his livelihood back. His clinic is still in Tijuana; the nurse, Mildred Nelson, who ran it up to recently was used by the federal govt to take her terminally ill mother to Hoxsey - Hoxsey helped her get well; when the woman died years later, she did NOT die of cancer. He wrote a book, You Do Not Have To Die. He died himself finally of prostate cancer. His treatment did not help, so he went the conventional way, surgery and radiation, and died anyway.

A video entitled Quacks who cure Cancer was produced in 1985 and may still be around.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Update: They are calling Dr. Gaynor's death a suicide, so quickly too, which I figured was going to be the outcome story. I didn't expect to have an actual story with details as to what happened since we haven't been getting any of that since this all started. Sounds like there are a lot of inconsistencies with what close friends are saying vs. the reporting that it was a suicide. There is no way these successful, well-respected doctors are all of the sudden commiting suicide.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts