Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to move to Spokane
and I'd like to have some recommendations on a General Practitioner, Dentist and Pediatrician...If anyone has any for me, that would be great!

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
I've got a great midwife and family doc in CdA, but that doesn't help you any.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
OOH-another crunchy mama comin' to Spokane! WooHoo! We're exicted!

Can't speak to the GP and Dentist-we're still looking/haven't had a need, but overall I love Dr. David Bennett, for my kids' Pediatrician. He is way north of Spokane in Chatteroy, but for the occasional well child visit/illness, not a big deal, and a pretty drive. He is homebirth friendly, very very pro homeschooling and after his schpiel about vaxing, will leave you alone...I mostly like him because he is so accessible..often answers the phone there himself...and during a recent illness, I called him at 2am and literally in 5 minutes, he called me right back-he sleeps with his pager

So, hope that helps and let us know when you get here..you can check out the Spokane tribe and try to meet up with some mamas-there are a couple of different groups of us

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.