Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi<br><br>
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with him? I live in old greenwich ct and am looking for a good pediatrician which seem hard to find in this area<br><br>
thanks<br>
Naomi

·
Registered
1 Posts
<p>My daughter is 4 years old and we have been seeing Dr. Flynn since she was born.  We absolutely love him.  He is so patient and kind.  He not aggressive as far as antibiotics, vaccines etc.  We are moving and saw him for the last time the other day.  We will miss him dearly.</p>

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
<p>Well if he is anything like his father, he is probably great. I was treated as a child by his father at the very same office. Looks like he took over for his dad!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>There are several other great pedis in this area. Depends on what you are looking for. I take my son to a pedi in Stratford because we are a no vax family and she is cool with that. My friend takes her son to Dr. Juan in Greenwich (loves him) and so also doesn't vax and he's ok with that. If I hadn't already found our pedi (whom we like) in Stratford, I would take DS to Dr. Juan. As for Flynn, I would have to know just how mellow he is about vaccines (ie will he treat unvaxed or is just ok with selective/delayed) before i consdiered him.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts