Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter is 3 and a half and has always been a very active little girl. Over the past few weeks, I've noticed a drastic change in her activity level. She has become almost lethargic--she is not sick with a cold or flu or anything with other symptomatic illnesses.

She dropped her naps at a year and a half and is now back to having 2 naps a day and is still sleeping 10+ hours a night. Her new sentence is "I can't do it, mommy, I'm tired" and I really believe it. I'm not usually one for doctors, but this really concerns me.

Her only other symptom is a low grade fever (1-2 degrees higher than normal). Should I be taking this up with her pediatrician?

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She just had a growth spurt so I don't think it's that because her last growth spurt, her activity level didn't change. so I don't think it's a growth spurt, but it could just be her getting over the "hyper" stage...which would be okay, if it wasn't so sudden!

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
Yes, I think I would go to the doctor. The fever wouldn't worry me alone but with the tiredness it could be something.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.