Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I've lost the repair kit :( I haven't been able to find the leak yet - has anyone managed a good repair without the kit?

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
I'd imagine any inflatable pool repair kit would work. Maybe check with a pool supply store? Have you contacted Made in Water or the place that sold you the pool?

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
West Marine has a repair kit for inflatable dinghys so I'm hoping that will do the trick. We bought it unused from some friends - all the parts were included, I just seem to have misplaced the patch kit :( I'm waiting to hear back from the local store that sells the La Bassine. I have a history of going at 39 weeks and I'm 36+5 right now so I'd be hesitant to order something and try to get the repair done and dried...Off to try AGAIN to locate the leak :(

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For the life of me I can't find the stupid leak. I've been all over it with soapy water twice. It could be that there really isn't a leak: the first time I inflated it, I did it outside during the day (to keep he marauding hoards from jumping on it) and left it inflated (sans water) overnight - it was softer the next morning but that could be the change in temp...The second time, it was totally flat in the morning but I subsequently figured out that *someone* (prob in the under 5 age bracket) had partially unscrewed the valve. So, thy #3 tonight...fingers crossed. I just don't want it to deflate with water (or me) in it :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.